Fashion Fair Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream to Fade Dark Spots

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010


I have never really been a fan of Fashion Fair beauty products, I find that there products are made for women with mature and dry skin types that can handle heavy, greasy products. I recently got introduced to Fashion Fair Vantex skin bleaching cream by a friend of mine, she stated that she started using the product after horrible breakouts left her with the dreaded dark spots and the product was so powerful that it not only erased the dark spot but left the area a shade lighter than the rest of her skin which eventually evened out when she discontinued using the cream on that particular area. I should mention that she has normal to dry skin.

Fashion Fair Vantex Skin Bleaching cream contains 2% hydroquinone which is the active bleaching agent and it also contains sunscreen agents to protect the skin from harmful UV rays. She spoke so highly of the cream that I decided to post about it and I also read some great reviews about the product. The cream is a bit heavy and I would caution those with oily, acneic skin to use carefully and do a test patch behind the ear before use on face. In addition, the cream would have to be used regularly and patiently before dramatic results are seen.

The cream retails for around $22 at most department stores and can be purchased online as well.

Bookmark and Share




3 comments:

Unknown December 10, 2017 at 9:23 PM  

Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.zermix ซื้อที่ไหน

Unknown May 26, 2020 at 5:30 AM  

I need this Ventex skin Bleaching cream

Post a Comment

PeopleStyleWatch..........................
PeopleStyleWatch..........................
Photobucket"border="0">

Disclaimer

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP